Why Outsource Your IT?
If your company is considering outsourcing your maintenance and monitoring of your in-house computer network, here’s a simple checklist to help you decide:
Is Your Company Facing Challenges?
- Staffing IT professionals
- Staying current with up to date technologies, security monitoring, and IT skillsets
- Managing & maintaining current infrastructure, hardware, and software
- Securing data, transactions, and communications
- Responding quickly to time-to-market demands
- Remaining flexible enough to maintain our competitive position
- Reducing cost margins on overhead
- Operating in real-time in order to meet 24/7 requirements
Is Your Company in Transition?
- It is time to upgrade, move, or relocate existing infrastructure
- The scope or scale of current business operations is changing
- A merger, partnership, or acquisition is altering operations
- We need to increase our level of service to meet customer demand or competitor challenges
- Our projected growth targets are dependent on implementing new technologies
- We are expanding into a national or international market
Does Your Company Need to Increase Revenue?
- We prefer to focus on our core competencies and mission-critical processes
- We are able to purchase specialized services that complement our core business
- We need to implement a network services but lack the resources
- We are concerned with the security of our network and our ability to meet privacy or security regulations
- We need better tools and dedicated resources to keep up with the latest security threats
- We are experiencing dynamic business growth while undergoing downsizing and hiring freezes
If you would like a brief consultation to review options and benefits, contact us now and we will be happy to meet with you.